Thursday, April 10, 2014

Raffle for the Homegrounds.

  We have a raffle going right now for the WTA.  It is a gun and cash raffle.  I don't know anyone that could use either on but so be it.  The tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20.  We will only be selling 600 tickets so get yours soon.  All WTA Directors have them.  I am almost out but I think I can get more.
  The prizes are:  First place.  A unfired 1983 DU Browning B80 shotgun.
                           2nd Place   A Kel-tec PMR-30 .22WMR Pistol.
                           3rd Place    $150 cash
                           4th Place     $100 cash
                           5th place     $25 cash

  I think the only other way you can get the pistol is by being a NRA Donor.
  So find a director close to you and get your tickets now.  They are going fast.

Don