Monday, September 21, 2015

Jim Westover

I have just received notice that Wisconsin trapshooters hall of fame member Jim Westover passed away during the night.

Jim was one hell of a doubles shooter.  I know he held the record for high doubles average ever in Wisconsin.  I had the pleasure of shooting with Jim many times.  He was a lot of fun to shoot with. He always spoke his mind but he would always listen to the other side of the story also.  I don't think I ever saw Jim when he didn't have a joke to tell.  He was passionate about shooting in Wisconsin and the homegrounds.

He will be missed by a lot of shooters around the country and especially here in Wisconsin me being one of them.

I will get the obituary posted when it is available.  We do have a section on this web site for completed carriers

Our deepest condolences to his family.


Don